30th Annual San Diego Meeting
June 12-15, 2013
San Diego, California
The purpose of this intense, four-day course is to equip physicians with strategies to provide the highest level of analytical, diagnostic, and treatment practice modalities specific to shoulder arthroscopy, arthroplasty, and fracture management. Bringing together expert faculty, course content focuses on known best practice, latest technological advances, and evidenced based research related to shoulder care.
- Lecture Sessions - Panel Discussions
- Case-Based Discussions
- Arthroscopy Skills Session, featuring new, state of the art shoulder models
- Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Fracture Fixation Workshop
- Cadaver Arthroscopy Laboratory
- Cadaver Total Shoulder Small Group Laboratory
- Ultrasound Workshop
- Breakout Informational Workshops on Arthroscopy, Arthroplasty and Special Procedures
- Instability, TSR roundtable discussion
- Rehabilitation of the throwing shoulder: held at PETCO Park
- Latarjet demonstration
Here's what past attendees have said about our course:
"I found nothing lacking in this course---it continues to be the best."
"I will come again. I tell my friends this is the best course available. "
"Excellent course with great impact to my practice."
"Excellent course--the best!"
"Great course--the best!"
"I was amazed at how much I took away from this course!"
"Your course continues to off the best content and faculty. Well worth my time!"